Skip to main content

My Life as a Courgette

- yes, that is what it is called folks. Beautiful little animation that made me want to weep but I decided I was 41 years old and got the spiraliser out and made a middle class carbs free dinner instead. When you've got courgettes make courgetti spaghetti 3/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrift

My second favourite sailing movie this week. An astonishing tale well worth watching in our time of isolation. Ready about, lee ho. 3/5

Grand Budapest Hotel

-genius from Wes Anderson. Perfectly choreographed - whisks you away to another land you dont want to return from. Perfect. 4/5

Motherless Brooklyn

Edward Norton is a fine fine man. Well, I can’t comment on his table manners but his acting is sublime. This gem scoops you back to the ‘50’s when Edward, just like now, was 25yrs old. Invest in this movie and it will pay dividends. 4/5