Skip to main content

The Irishman

- alot of people I know adore olives. I try and try but just can’t stomach them. I have the ultimate respect and would never dis the olive. Sometimes you just have to admit you don’t like something and carry on. Grapes on the otherhand well now we’re talking. 2/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrift

My second favourite sailing movie this week. An astonishing tale well worth watching in our time of isolation. Ready about, lee ho. 3/5

Grand Budapest Hotel

-genius from Wes Anderson. Perfectly choreographed - whisks you away to another land you dont want to return from. Perfect. 4/5

Motherless Brooklyn

Edward Norton is a fine fine man. Well, I can’t comment on his table manners but his acting is sublime. This gem scoops you back to the ‘50’s when Edward, just like now, was 25yrs old. Invest in this movie and it will pay dividends. 4/5